Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Disney Invasion Week: Jungle Book (Bonus)

Ok...moving on from Paris, our next stop is India. Here's a tribute to the Jungle Book's Shanti.



(I have to tip my hat off to Match25 for finding this rare disney girl that I completely forgot about from the Jungle Book series. (These shots are from the Jungle Book 2 btw) Is it any wonder why he's the Master of Sole Shots?)

The Jungle Book was one of my favorite Disney movies. I loved the characters, the music, and the animation and storyline and watched it over and over again as a kid. I'm really glad that I could include it here. I definitely recommend you check this one out if you haven't seen it yet.

Ok...you can probably tell by this bonus that we really mean business and are determined to post as many Disney girls barefoot as possible. Me and Match are nowhere near done yet and there's a lot more Disney action up ahead.

See you soon guys!

-KingsSideCastle

No comments:

Post a Comment