Sunday, February 1, 2009

Poll of the Month 9: Results

The 9th poll of the month has come to an end. After almost 1000 votes (a whopping 971 to be exact)...here are the results.

It looks like Cammy Cannondrilled her way to victory in this poll, knocking out the other girls and proving that her gorgeous feet are the ones that most voters would love to have rubbed against their face with 244 votes. (I'll post a tribute for her soon). Behind her grabbing second place with 180 votes was Morrigan Aensland and Ayane and Sophitia managed to tie for third with 120 votes each. The rest of these girl all proved they had their own fans who are happy to offer their face as a foot massager (though admittedly Mikado might have to search around a bit to find one of her five lucky voters).

Once again I'd like to give a tremendous thank you to everyone that voted. I've said it before but I'll say it again...you all totally rock. Thanks for sharing your opinions...and I'll keep them in mind in my future writing and bonuses.

Ok everyone. I'll post a new poll of the month tonight allowing you to pick the final woman to make it into the tournament of champions. I'll also post a tribute to Cammy very soon!!!

Have a great Superbowl Sunday everyone!!

-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment