Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nami (Bonus)

Hi everyone...sorry its been a while since my last entry. I'm sort of trapped in the block where my midterms are leading into final exams and projects so it might be a little while before I can post at full power. To keep the site from going inactive for an extended period of time...here is a tribute to the sexy female pirate Nami. ^_^












(These were capped from One Piece Weatheria storyline. Massive thank you to Richfeet for capping this awesome scene)

Fun fact about Nami. As a bit of fan service the animators of One Piece gradually increase her chest size throughout a story arc. O_O Talk about thinking outside of the box. :-D

Ok...It's getting late so I'll end things here tonight and leave you guys to admire Nami's feet. I'm working on a couple of sets simultaneously including a couple of martial artists, spellcasters, superheroines, deviant artists and some one shot sets. Hopefully a little bit of each of them should be posted before the month is up. :-D I also have some more scenes/pictures involving the sexy pirate above to post later. Remind me to come back to her guys!!

Have a good night everybody.
-KingsSideCastle

No comments:

Post a Comment